Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Midnight Watch Finish and Stitching Update

Woo hoo! I finished Midnight Watch by Blackbird Designs last night. Procrastinating on school work left me plenty of time to finish the final border. Luckily I ended up with a day off due to the cold! I plan to have this piece framed to enjoy next fall.

My progress on Midnight Watch left little time for stitching on my other projects. I did make some progress on May Word Play by With Thy needle and Thread. I am stitching on 35 count straw by WDW. These patterns are fun to stitch due to all of the little elements. So sweet!

I went in my WIP pile and choose my Woodland Sampler by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. It was supposed to be completed in December, however, I ran out of stitching steam in June. My goal for the week is to finish the July block. It is a sweet fox sitting among spent dandelions. Love FPS patterns - cute and fun! I'm stitching on a piece of linen from my stash. I'll have to measure it later to check the stitch count...

Stay warm to those in the bitter cold... ~aj

 

No comments:

Post a Comment